Technical Steering Committee (TSC) (public) firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to the OpenAPI TSC mailing list.
The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is group of committers who bring their API expertise, incorporate feedback from the community, and expand the group of committers as appropriate. The TSC holds weekly web conferences to review open pull requests and discuss open issues related to the evolving OpenAPI Specification.
Participation in weekly calls and scheduled working sessions is open to the community. You can view the TSC calendar online, and import it to your calendar using the iCal link.
To learn more and to participate:
- Visit our github repository and view the README.md
- Look for the latest TSC agenda in the Issues
- Participate in the call on Thursdays at 12 pm Eastern (see above for details)
- Ask questions on Slack (you must request to be added to the #spec channel)
- 72 Members
- 310 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.