A recent BGB meeting proposed that a working group be formed to consider the possibility of updating the charter to broaded the scope of the OAI. Currently the OAI is focused on promoting the use of the OpenAPI specification for describing REST APIs.
Several proposals have been put forward with regards to how the scope of the OAI might be increased:
- Adding support for non REST APIs, suggest as messaging APIs, event based APIs and RPC APIs.
- Improving support for specific industry verticals.
- Promoting other areas of the API ecosystem beyond machine readable descriptions.
- 9 Members
- 6 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]