OAI main email@example.com
The OpenAPI Initiative (OAI), was created by a consortium of forward-looking industry experts who recognize the immense value of standardizing on how REST APIs are described. As an open governance structure under the Linux Foundation, the OAI is focused on creating, evolving and promoting a vendor neutral description format, the OpenAPI Specification (OAS). SmartBear Software donated the Swagger Specification in 2015 directly to the OAI as the basis of the OAS, and which has continued to evolve to build on that great start.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://www.openapis.org/membership/join
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please visit https://www.openapis.org/participate/how-to-contribute
- If you want to keep posted on major OAI initiatives and conferences please subscribe at https://www.openapis.org/get-involved/mailing-lists
This is a public list. Joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to an OpenAPI mailing list please click on "Subgroups" on the menu to the left.
- 510 Members
- 11 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.