Open API Initiative: TSC - Private TSC-PRIVATE@lists.openapis.orgWelcome to the OpenAPI TSC Private mailing list.
The Technical Steering Committee (TSC) is group of committers who bring their API expertise, incorporate feedback from the community, and expand the group of committers as appropriate. The TSC holds weekly web conferences to review open pull requests and discuss open issues related to the evolving OpenAPI Specification.
The TSC does its work out in the open. Check out the TSC page for more information.
The Private list is meant to handle sensitive matters that would inappropriate for public consumption such as security concerns, private votes, or code of conduct violations, etc. As an example, this list is used to elect Technical Oversight Board (TOB) members every other year.
This list is joined by invitation only.
- 7 Members
- 15 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.